- Based in Wolverhampton
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01902 238228.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Moving and Handling (combined) 1-day course is suitable for any care environment where moving and handling is performed.
- Theory of Moving and Handling
- Related law and policies
- Performing risk assessments
- TILEE assessments
- Biomechanics and cumulative strain
- Anatomy and physiology of the spine
- People M&H practical
- Inanimate object M&H practical
Training provided at your venue. All manual handling equipment to be provided by venue and must be serviceable and tested.
Costs may vary dependant on location. Minimum group size 4.
Course provider details
- Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Member Since: 29/01/2015
Other courses from Diamond Resuscitation Services UK
- Drug Administration (including IV Therapy)
- Dental Basic Life Support and Emergencies
- Peripheral Venous Cannulation
- Urethral Catheterisation
- Venepuncture and Cannulation Course