- Based in Hereford
West Midlands,South West,Wales
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01432 383678.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 days
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Churchill House, Venns Lane, Hereford HR1 1DE
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 20 June 2017, 26 June 2017
This 2 day course provides additional training in moving and handling, enabling participants to support new workers and promote good practice within the team.
Who is it for?
This course is for all employees who have a responsibility for moving and handling assessments for the team, individuals and new workers.
- Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace
- IOSH Managing Safely
A Moving and Handling Assessment Profile is completed by each learner
Course provider details
- Hoople Ltd
- Member Since: 08/07/2015
Other courses from Hoople Ltd
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Level 2)
- Health and Safety in the Workplace (Level 2)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (Level 3)
- Paediatric First Aid (Level 3) 2 Days
- Epilepsy Awareness