- Based in Northamptonshire
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0800 012 6085.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
What’s covered during the day?
This one day course includes “Moving & Handling Principles & Practice” plus how to move people in the workplace. It is therefore suitable for healthcare workers and providers who need to either assist someone to move, handle or lift someone.
- Risk assessment
- The principles of communicating and handling people
- Assisting mobility
- Assisting people in chairs and beds
- Types of handling aids and testing requirements
- Be able to demonstrate safe manual handling principles
Students will have opportunities to complete practical’s and revision exercises. The course content and revision will be tailored to the work activity. The trainer will continually monitor the student’s progress throughout the course. Students able to achieve all the outcomes will be awarded a Certificate of Attendance valid for three years.
Course provider details
- Ashfield Consultancy Ltd
- Member Since: 16/05/2016
Other courses from Ashfield Consultancy Ltd
- End of Life – People with Dementia
- Food Hygiene Awareness
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Diabetes Management
- Behaviour that Challenges & Meaningful Occupations