- Based in Bath
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01225 831488.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
Aim of Course
This Moving and Handling People and Loads course will provide staff with basic skills and competence required to safely move people, objects and equipment, and to recognise the need for further support.
For staff working in environments where they move people as part of their work, in particular new staff and staff who have not previously completed moving and handling training.
- Understand their own and organisational responsibilities regarding moving and handling and be able to define safe principles
- Be able to safely move and handle inanimate objects
- Understand a number of key people moving techniques
- Be able to use moving and handling equipment