- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Moving and Handling People Theory and Practical is a course delivered to delegates in their own workplace.
At the end of the day, delegates will be able to understand:
- Statistics, The Law; Risk Assessment
- Anatomy & Biomechanics
- Functions of the Spine; Vertebrae & The Spine
- Causes of Back Pain
- Ergonomics & Risk Assessment, TILE
- Controversial Techniques
- Principles of Safer Handling
- Safe Standing and Safe Sitting From a Chair
- Safe Standing From a Bed
- Use of Slide Sheets in a Bed and a Chair
- Use of Slings and Hoists
A maximum of 10 delegates can attend this session and employers are expected to provide suitable moving and handling equipment which is safe to use.