- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 to 8 weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
The NCFE Certificate in Understanding Autism is nationally accredited level 2 qualification delivered by distance learning, for those working with people with Autism and with conditions commonly associated with autism.
- Understanding what is meant by Autism and how it is diagnosed, common misconceptions surrounding Autism, and how individuals with autism process sensory information.
- Know about living with Autism and how to offer person- centered care, how to support individuals to access relevant services and employment and know about legislation and guidance underpinning support for those with autism.
- Understand positive-risk taking, how to support positive behaviours and how to help develop coping strategies and handle personal safety issues.
This course is available in England only.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Principles in Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles Of Dementia Care
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Knowledge