- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 4-6 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity is a nationally accredited qualification and is designed to provide individuals with the information they need to help them understand and promote Equality and Diversity and human rights as defining values within both society and the workplace.
The programme covers many issues including stereotyping, labeling, prejudice and discrimination as well as examining the responsibility each person and organisation has in ensuring that barriers to participation in society are removed.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Common Health Conditions
- NCFE Certificate in Understanding Autism
- NCFE Level 2 Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding
- NCFE Level 2 Information, Advice or Guidance