- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6 to 8 weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
The NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning is a nationally accredited qualification delivered by distance learning for care workers involved in developing and implementing care plans for service users in their care.
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning content includes:
- principles and processes of person-centred thinking, planning and reviews
- how to work with individuals to carry out activities specified in their care or support plan including person-centred assessment,
planning, implementation and review
- promoting health and wellbeing through nutrition and hydration
- supporting individuals to maintain personal hygiene
- supporting individuals to manage continence and the use of continence equipment
- supporting individuals with sleep.
Available in England only.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Mental Health Awareness
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Working In Mental Health
- NCFE Level 2 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- NCFE Certificate in Understanding Autism
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Safe Handling of Medicines