- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 9-12 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Distance Learning - At Home
This NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles Of Dementia Care is a nationally accredited qualification and is designed to provide individuals with an understanding of the different forms of Dementia that may be encountered and how to support individuals with this illness through ‘Person-Centred Care’.
The programme covers issues such as, the influence of positive communication methods, issues around the use of medication and the importance of providing appropriate activities.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Safe Handling of Medicines
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding
- NCFE Level 2 Mental Health Awareness
- NCFE Certificate in Understanding Autism