- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 12-16 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Knowledge is a nationally accredited qualification and is designed to provide individuals with the information they need to successfully work in a team leader role.
The programme covers many issues such as establishing the team, motivation, communication, reporting structures and relevant legislation required for the individual to progress confidently within their role.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Working In Mental Health
- NCFE Level 2 Information, Advice or Guidance
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles Of Dementia Care
- NCFE Certificate in Understanding Autism