- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6-8 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
Our brand new NCFE Level 2 Common Health Conditions is a nationally recognised qualification provides the core knowledge needed to properly assist people suffering from these types of complaints.
In a recent study, three quarters of residents at a major UK care organisation experienced some form of neurological or mental disorder and this is predicted to continue to rise.
The most commonly occurring disorders included Dementia (44%), Stroke (20%) and Parkinson’s disease (5%). Knowing the signs, symptoms, risk factors and treatment options of these types of conditions is essential for anyone supporting individuals who are affected by them.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- NCFE Level 2 Nutrition and Health
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Safe Handling of Medicines
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding End of Life Care