- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6-8 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This brand new NCFE Level 2 Information, Advice or Guidance is a nationally recognized qualification provides the core knowledge needed for staff to provide the appropriate levels of information, advice and guidance.
Information, Advice or Guidance (IAG) plays a pivotal role in promoting the benefits of learning. It ensures individuals address and overcome the barriers to learning while supporting them in making realistic and well informed choices. When providing this type of guidance it is vital that everyone in support roles are capable of knowing how to access relevant information and are able to respond to the wide range of questions and concerns people have about engaging in learning and skills development.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles Of Dementia Care
- NCFE Level 2 Common Health Conditions
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Working In Mental Health
- NCFE Certificate in Understanding Autism
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes