- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6-8 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This NCFE Level 2 Mental Health Awareness is a nationally accredited qualification and is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of a number of different mental health issues that may be encountered.
The programme covers a wide range of mental health conditions, what their indicating signs, triggers and symptoms may be, how it can affect an individual’s ability to cope and function as well as looking at guidance on how to potentially manage and support them with their illness on a day-to-day basis.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- NCFE Level 2 Nutrition and Health
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles Of Dementia Care
- NCFE Level 2 Common Health Conditions
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding End of Life Care