- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6-8 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This NCFE Level 2 Nutrition and Health is a nationally accredited qualification and is designed to give learners working, or intending to work, in settings such as sport and recreation, exercise and fitness, hospitality and catering or healthcare an understanding of nutrition and health to support their role in the workplace.
The qualification aims to enable learners to progress to other qualifications in this subject area, or within the wider area of healthcare, sport and leisure or hospitality and catering.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- NCFE Level 2 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Knowledge
- NCFE Certificate in Understanding Autism
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity