- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 12-16 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
The NCFE Level 2 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care is a nationally accredited qualification which is designed to increase the professional development and confidence of individuals that are either new to working within a social care environment or are keen to gain the knowledge and understanding needed to help them seek employment within the sector.
The programme covers many issues including a wide appreciation of what to expect within the sector as well as focussing on important areas such as person-centred care, safe working practices, duty of care and safeguarding.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding
- NCFE Level 2 Information, Advice or Guidance
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Knowledge
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Safe Handling of Medicines