- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6-8 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This NCFE Level 2 Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection is a nationally accredited qualification and is designed to increase awareness in the importance of the prevention and control of infection whilst providing individuals with an appreciation and understanding of current legislation and best practise.
The programme covers a wide range of topics including the principles of infection prevention and control, the causes and spread of infection and the importance of correct cleaning procedures, decontamination and waste management.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Safe Handling of Medicines
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding
- NCFE Level 2 Mental Health Awareness
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning