- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6-8 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This NCFE Level 2 Principles in Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities is a nationally accredited qualification and is designed to provide an understanding of the principles required to ensure that an individual with learning disabilities is provided high-quality person-centred care.
The programme covers a range of topics including understanding supporting individuals with learning disabilities, safeguarding and protection and positive risk-taking.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding End of Life Care
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Knowledge
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- NCFE Level 2 Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection
- NCFE Level 2 Mental Health Awareness