- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6-8 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This NCFE Level 2 Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes is a nationally accredited qualification and aims to provide an understanding of the different types of diabetes and how they can occur.
The programme covers how the onset of type 2 diabetes can be delayed with lifestyle changes and aims to develop an understanding of diabetes diagnosis and initial care.
The qualification also covers the importance of ongoing care and the correct treatment of diabetes to control blood sugar levels.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Nutrition and Health
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Working In Mental Health
- NCFE Level 2 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- NCFE Certificate in Understanding Autism