- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 9-12 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This NCFE Level 2 Understanding End of Life Care is a nationally accredited qualification and is designed to develop knowledge and understanding of how to work in end of life care.
The programme covers a range of topics including the support needed to manage pain and discomfort, how dementia impacts on end of life care, the role of the care worker at time of death and the loss and grief process.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Mental Health Awareness
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding
- NCFE Level 2 Nutrition and Health
- NCFE Level 2 Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Safe Handling of Medicines