- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 12-16 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Distance Learning - At Home
This NCFE Level 2 Understanding Safe Handling of Medicines is a nationally accredited qualification and is designed to provide individuals with the theoretical knowledge that they need to help them understand and handle medication within their workplace.
The programme covers a wide range of information, best practice and legislation including an introduction to the types of medication that an individual is likely to encounter, explanation of the correct storage and handling of medication as well as legislative requirements for audit process and issues and accountability and responsibility.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Equality and Diversity
- NCFE Level 2 Information, Advice or Guidance
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Knowledge
- NCFE Level 2 Understanding Working In Mental Health