- Based in Sheffield
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01909 518615.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 9-12 Weeks
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
- Awarding Body: NCFE
This NCFE Level 2 Understanding Working In Mental Health is a nationally recognised qualification and is designed to provide individuals with the techniques, support and understanding that is required for working with individuals that have mental health problems.
The programme covers many issues including understanding mental health and mental health illness and regulated legislation, as well as raising awareness of the processes and approaches involved in the care and support of those who experience mental health issues.
Course provider details
- CAS Training Ltd
- Member Since: 09/07/2014
Other courses from CAS Training Ltd
- NCFE Level 2 Mental Health Awareness
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading Knowledge
- NCFE Level 2 Information, Advice or Guidance
- NCFE Level 2 Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Principles Of Dementia Care