- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 1/2 Hours
- Suitable for: Group
This Nutrition and Hydration Training for Care Workers course focuses on the importance of nutrition and hydration for individuals receiving care.
This course is for care staff working in an adult care environment.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Identify the factors that can provide support for eating and drinking
- List the strategies staff will employ to support individuals to eat and drink
- Describe how clear away procedures can promote or detract from individuals welfare
- Give examples of good practice within organisations to promote the health and well being of individuals
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Carers Awareness e-Learning
- Managing aggressive and challenging behaviour towards health and social care staff
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards e-Learning
- Enablement training “core principles to self care”
- Mental Capacity Act E-Learning