- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Nutrition and Wellbeing course gives staff knowledge and understanding of the importance of adequate and appropriate nutrition.
Nutrition in the elderly
Importance of nutrition
What a balanced diet consists of
Awareness of the causes of dehydration and malnutrition
Available alternatives to supplement poor dietary intake
Awareness of cultural differences in nutrition
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Alzheimer’s Tomorrow’s Another Day
- Communication Skills Training
- 2 Day Instructor Update Training Course
- Dental Workshop
- End of Life Care Course