- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2-3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This oxygen administration training course is aimed at staff working in environments where oxygen is available as part of first aid and resuscitation equipment.
This session can be combined with other resuscitation related courses, such as Basic Life Support, Automated External Defibrillation or Suction training.
This course will cover:
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- The use of oxygen in resuscitation
- The safe administration of oxygen to a casualty
- The contraindications of oxygen administration
- The safe storage and handling of oxygen
- This course also includes practical scenarios involving the use of oxygen
On completion of this oxygen administration training course participants will understand the safe use and administration in emergencies and during resuscitation.
They will be able to competently and confidently demonstrate the administration of oxygen in role play situations.
The participant’s competency is continually assessed by the facilitator over the course of the session.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- Anaphylaxis Training
- IOSH 6 day Moving and Handling Trainers Course (Foundation)
- First Aid for Infants and Children Training
- Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
- Fire Warden Training