- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This paediatric basic life support training course is aimed at staff who have a professional, or organisational responsibility, to regularly update basic life support skills for infants and children.
Participants will develop knowledge, confidence and practical skills in paediatric resuscitation and receive a certificate of attendance, valid for one year, on completion.
This course will cover:
- Recognising the infant/child in a critical condition
- Management of the unconscious infant and child
- Infant and child basic life support
- Management of choking in infants and children
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- Basic Life Support for Adults
- Administering Medication Training
- IOSH Managing Safely Course
- First Aid at Work re-qualification
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace