- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
The Palliative care awareness course is for candidates working within caring role for those who have a life-limiting illness. This course will enable candidates to undertake the carer’s role with confidence applying understanding of palliative care providing dignity, comfort and empathy.
- To have a clear understanding of palliative care
- Learn how to cope with palliative care.
- Learn about all of the different types of complimentary therapies.
- How to support people and their emotions
Depends on your ability and time.
Accredited by CPD Standards Office, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- First Aid e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Control and Administration of Medcines (Level 3) – CPD Accredited
- Riddor e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Food Safety Level 2 e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Care Planning and Record Keeping e-learning – CPD Accredited