- Based in Sawbridgeworth
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01279 725361.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Parkinsons Disease training course identifies what Parkinson’s Disease is, how people are affected by the condition (both physically and psychologically), the importance of medication and timing, and other factors.
- Motor & Non-Motor Symptoms
- Treatments & Medication
- Tremor, Fatigue, Freezing & Falls, RLS
- Anxiety, Dysphagia & Dietary Management
- Bladder and Bowel Dysfunction
- Pain, communication problems
During this course each delegate will be introduced to Parkinson’s Disease and how if affects the individual. Each delegate will be involved in several activities throughout the session and will also evidence their learning by successfully completing an end of course quiz.
This Parkinsons Disease training course is suitable to all delegates involved in social care. If you have additional requirements please let us know so we can include them.
Course provider details
- Apple Training Academy
- Member Since: 02/04/2014
Other courses from Apple Training Academy
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- Administration of Medication Training
- Learning Disability Training
- Multiple Sclerosis Training