- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
This course develops face-to-face and telephone
communication skills to respond safely, appropriately and
confidently to people experiencing a range of mental health
crises, for those staff who are often the first point of contact
for service users. Participants reflect on challenging situations
and learn the key principles of supportive responses.
Cost stated do not include VAT.
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Psychologically informed responses to personality disorder difficulties training
- Professional boundaries
- Supervision Skills Training
- Adult Mental Health First Aid training
- Addiction, dependency & recovery