- Based in Chelmsford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01245 357132.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
I’ve supported thousands of activity co-ordinators working with older people with dementia. They now deliver a range of person centered fun age appropriate activities to their residents every day. Your organisation’s activity co-ordinators can learn the secrets of this unique system and join them.
Insurance Is Available
If you want to work independently providing these sessions, one to one training and insurance are available.
The aim of the course is to equip those who attend with the skills to assess, plan and deliver person centered activities to a range of residents with a variety of dementia types and stages.
By the end of the course students will be able to:
1. Assess the residents activity needs in a way suitable to their service
2. Develop an person centered activity plan
3. Effortlessly access an endless stream of impressive activity ideas
4. Adapt programs to the different stages and types of dementia
5. Adapt programs to medical needs of older people
6. Critically reflect on practice
Online Home Study Packs Available
You can also join the others already successfully using this unique system everyday by accessing our easy to use home study package from just £170.
Half day online 1 to 1 training session: £170
Half day online 1 to 1 training session with system manual for £175.99 +P&P
Half day online 1 to 1 training session with system manual + twelve months on line support free for £175.99 +P&P
Course provider details
- The Health Care Training Company
- Member Since: 14/08/2015
Other courses from The Health Care Training Company
- Reminiscence therapy and dementia
- Promoting physical activity & mobility in older people
- Falls Prevention Advanced Practice Train the Trainer
- The Aging Experience
- Filling Beds (Practical marketing and sales for care home managers)