- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Venue Option 1 - Location: At NSC training suite or at own workplace
Delegates will explore person-centred approaches, helping people to be heard and make decisions.
Practical activities will include how to develop care plans that reflect how the service user wants things done.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Advice and Guidance
- Effective Supervision and Appraisal Practice
- Level 4 Teaching in Lifelong Sector
- Understanding Autism Training
- Boundaries and Safer Working Practice