- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This course gives staff knowledge and understanding of person-centred care.
What is person-centred care?
Creating the individual’s care plan
Values of care
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Health and Safety, COSHH, Fire Safety, Albac Mat, Infection Control
- Medical Emergencies in a Dental Surgery
- Nutrition and Wellbeing Course
- 4 Day Instructor Training Course (ITC)
- Box Handling for Non-Care Staff