- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 1/2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Person Centred Care Training course is to help support staff to understand how they can work in a person-centred way.
This course is for care staff working in an adult care environment.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Explain person centred approaches
- Explain how to work in a person centred way and obtain consent
- Identify active participation
- Identify an individual’s right to make choices
- Explain how person centred care promotes an individuals well being.