- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This course is aimed at increasing skills and knowledge associated with the prevention and management of skin breakdown (pressure ulcers).
This course is for care staff working in an adult care environment.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Describe normal skin and how to keep it healthy
- Identify risk factors and areas where skin breakdown may happen
- Explain the need for an assessment and identify the tools you can use
- Define and recognise pressure ulcers
- Explain the steps you need to take to prevent skin break down
- The documentation needed