- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 915 9465.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
This is a free informative session “Professional Visitors” aimed at health and social care professionals and students and is a great opportunity to find out more about the hospice and it’s work.
These sessions take place at St Peter’s Hospice, Brentry between 2.00pm-4.00pm.
The aims of the sessions are:
- To understand the role of St Peter’s Hospice within the wider community.
- To identify resources that may assist health and social care professionals in caring for people with life limiting illness.
- To have an opportunity to ask questions about our services.
The dates we currently have available are:
- Wednesday 13th July 2016
If you would like to book a place, please contact the Education Team:
Course provider details
- St Peter's Hospice
- Member Since: 04/04/2014
Other courses from St Peter's Hospice
- Certificate in End of Life Care for Registered Nurses
- End of Life Care Workshops for Health and Social Care Supprt workers (Workshops 1-3)
- Syringe Driver Training
- End of Life Care for Health and Social Care Support Workers (Workshops 4-7)
- 3 Day End of Life Care Programme for Healthcare Assistants