- Based in Weston-Super-Mare
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01934 427400.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 1/2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Group
This Promoting Good Practice in Handling Information in Health and Social Care Settings course is designed to ensure that care workers understand the importance of high quality information and that this information is recorded and reported correctly at all times, to reflect both the level of care delivered and future care requirements.
This course is for care staff working in an adult care environment.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify the requirements for secure handling of information in a health and social care setting
- Identify how to access and support others to handle information
- Demonstrate the ability to handle and implement good practice in handling information
- Explain the need for and limits of confidentiality
Course provider details
- North Somerset Council
- Member Since: 12/11/2014
Other courses from North Somerset Council
- Moving and Positioning People Update Course
- Dignity in Care Training
- Mental Capacity Act Awareness: Making Everyday Decisions
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Nutrition and Hydration Training for Care Workers