- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
This Provision of Activities in the Care Setting course is ideal for those responsible for co-ordinating and delivering activities in care settings. The course aims to increase individual workers’ knowledge and skills in planning, carrying out and evaluating activities, thereby enhancing the quality of care that service users’ experience. Whilst the main focus is on working with older people in residential care settings, the skills developed are transferable, and equally relevant for those delivering day care and domiciliary based care.
- The value of an activity service
- Planning and developing an activity service
- Delivering activities
- Monitoring and evaluating an activity service
- Human ageing, health and illness