- Based in Bude, Cornwall
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 230 6880.
Training Course Details
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual
The focus of this Psychological Aspects of Caring in a Mixed Economy Course course is to help you explore the psychological aspects of caring in the changing society we live in. In this unit you will learn about the application of psychological theory and principles to the roles and behaviours involved in caring.
In order to accomplish this, you will examine the historical development of caring, definitions of caring and the different types that exist. Furthermore, this course offers you a look at the psychology of care and an exploration of the conditions which contribute to a healthy caring relationship.
- What is caring?
- The roots of care
- The psychology of care
- The psychology of roles
- Support for informal carers
- Voluntary groups and psychological needs
- Towards healthy caring relationships
Course provider details
- Stonebridge College
- Member Since: 30/01/2015
Other courses from Stonebridge College
- Drugs Awareness
- Social Care with Children and Families
- Using Theories in Social Care
- Introduction to Research Awareness in Social Care
- Innovations in Health and Social Care