- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 6-18 months
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
QCF Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care, learners will work through mandatory and personally selected optional units, supported by highly qualified assessors.
They will keep in touch through face-to-face meetings at the staff members place of work, along with regular telephone and email contact.
(£100 if NMDS compliant)
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Level 5 Teaching in Lifelong Sector
- Care Planning and Record Keeping Training
- Moving and Handling of People Induction
- Boundaries and Safer Working Practice
- Administration of Medication