- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 12-24 months
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
QCF Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care, learners will work through mandatory and personally selected optional units and will be supported by highly qualified assessors.
They will keep in touch through face-to-face meetings at the staff members place of work, along with regular telephone and email contact.
(£100 if NMDS compliant).
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Understanding Learning Disability
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Mentoring in the Workplace Training
- Moving and Handling of People Induction
- Back Care and Posture Management