- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 941 5859.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 1 Day
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 1 - Location: Bristol
- Venue Option 1 - Dates: 15 March 2018
A positive psychology approach to helping people find their strengths.
We live in times of uncertainty where the challenges of high stress environments present risks to both staff and clients. Resilience skills training has been shown to have a protective effect, helping to prevent depression, stress-related conditions and relapse of drug and alcohol use. This course introduces strength-building positive psychology interventions of proven effectiveness. It is designed for both staff wanting to protect their own wellbeing and practitioners wanting to promote self-help skills in their clients.
Price stated excludes VAT.
Competences – NHS KSF HWB1
Course provider details
- The Training Exchange
- Member Since: 26/11/2014
Other courses from The Training Exchange
- Groupwork skills training
- Psychologically informed responses to personality disorder difficulties training
- Difficult and Aggressive Behaviour
- Responding to mental health crisis – for telephone and front of house staff
- CBT based Relapse Prevention Training