- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
Risk Assessment and Management in Care Level 3
- Understanding Risk Assessment
- Explain the concepts and legality of Safety, Hazard, Risk and Accident
- Describe the process and stages of effective Risk Assessments
- Carrying Out Risk Assessment
- Be able to conduct risk assessments and make judgements on risk control measures
- Identify a range of risk assessment related issues
Understanding Risk Assessment
Explain the concepts and legality of Safety, Hazard, Risk and Accident
Describe the process and stages of effective Risk Assessments
Carrying Out Risk Assessment
Be able to conduct risk assessments and make judgements on risk control measures
Identify a range of risk assessment related issues
Depends on your ability and time.
Assessment online – multiple choice questions designed to test learners’ understanding of the course.
CPD accredited, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Riddor e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Control and Administration of Medcines (Level 3) – CPD Accredited
- Autism Awareness e-Learning – CPD Accredited
- Epilespsy Awareness e-learning – CPD Accredited