- Based in Bristol
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0117 958 2070 .
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual
- Venue Option 2 - Location: Tower Lane Business Park, Tower Lane, Warmley, Bristol
- Venue Option 2 - Dates: 8th July 2016
This risk assessment training course is aimed at staff with the responsibility for risk assessment within the workplace.
This course will cover:
- Why a risk assessment is important
- The law
- The Competent Person
- Definition of common terms
- The five steps the risk assessment
- Practical exercises
On completion participants will know how to assess risk in a practical way using a variety of different methods. Participants will gain not only an understanding of the risk assessment process but also the confidence to undertake and record assessments themselves.
There is no final practical assessment on this course. The participant’s competency is continually assessed by the facilitator over the course of the day.
You are encouraged to bring your own assessment form.
Course provider details
- Acorn Health and Safety
- Member Since: 24/04/2014
Other courses from Acorn Health and Safety
- COSHH and Infection Control Training Course
- Care for the Dying Training
- Working at Height Training
- IOSH Managing Safely Course
- Suction Training