- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 2 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
This Safe Handling of Medicines training course equips staff with a basic knowledge of the handling, dispensing, and administration of medication.
Introduction to medications
Storage and dispensing
Documentation, confidentiality and record keeping procedures
Administration of medications
Reducing and eliminating medication errors
Accountability and responsibility
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) & AED Awareness
- Nutrition and Wellbeing Course
- 1 Day Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Instructor Training Course
- Health and Safety, COSHH, Fire Safety, Albac Mat, Infection Control
- Anaphylaxis Course