This safeguarding adults training course will teach best practice to delegates, giving them the knowledge to deal with any situation effectively with confidence and aims to teach staff to identify the elements that can lead to any form of abuse.
Safeguarding Adults Training Course will cover:
- Understanding the different types of abuse
- Recognising acts, signs and symptoms of abuse
- Who is vulnerable / at risk
- The role of dignity in safeguarding
- Legislation and policy procedure
- What to do should you have a concern
- How to respond to an individual should they disclose a concern
On completion delegates will be able to consistently define what abuse is and the role of an alerter, recognise workplace problems that contribute to the possibility of abuse, identify different types and indicators of abuse, highlight those who are at high risk of abuse, outline what to do in the event of abuse, recording and reporting and identify key articles from the European Human Rights Act.