- Based in Worksop
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 07951056580.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 or 6 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Group
We Deliver a variety of courses to suit your needs whilst maintaining the standards required.
There are basic awareness courses that can last approx 3 hours and covers areas
- Identifying the types of abuse
- Recognising acts, signs and symptoms of abuse
- Who is vulnerable / at risk
- The role of dignity in safeguarding Legislation and policy procedure
- What to do should you have a concern
- How to respond to an individual should they disclose a concern
If you wish to further your capabilities in your role maybe you should consider more advanced courses in this subject that takes into consideration the enquiry process and what your roles and responsibilities would be in the event of a concern and the further enquiry process
Please Contact us for any further information on any courses that we are able to deliver for your workplace
Please note All of our courses can be brought to your workplace providing you with the convenience of having more staff trained at the same time with minimal disruption.