- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
This safeguarding children course is designed to give everyone who works, or has contact with children, young people and/or their families, an introduction to safeguarding and to raise awareness of the below areas
- Legislation and guidance
- The recognition of child abuse
- How to respond to concerns
- Who to contact when there is a concern
- Fulfilling “duty of care”
- Safe practice and keeping children safe
Depends on your ability and time
Assessment online – multiple choice questions designed to test learners’ understanding of the course.
CPD accredited, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Venepuncture e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Cathetherisation e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Duty of Care e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Reablement e-learning Course – CPD Accredited
- Tissue Viability Introduction e-learning – CPD Accredited