- Based in Tilbury
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01375 856953.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Depends on your ability and time
- Delivery Method: Online/Distance Learning
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
- Awarding Body: CPD Standards Office
Safeguarding Children Practice Level 3
Vulnerability and Protection
- Define the legal status of the child and the concepts of child vulnerability, child protection and significant harm
- Explain the concepts of protection, vulnerability and significant harm
- Identify the responsibility of individuals and organisations in protecting children
- Define abuse and identify the indicators and related examples of physical and emotional abuse
- Identify the indicators and related examples of sexual abuse and neglect
- Recognise the signs of abuse and bullying
The Legal Protection of Children
- Explain the nature of child protection law and the detail of The Children Act 1989
- Identify the range of relevant child protection orders
- Define the Children Act 2004 and explain the importance of the Disclosure and Barring Service Child Protection Procedures
- Identify the range of child protection procedures
- Explain the range of post-referral procedures
- Apply a range of knowledge and understanding to solve practical child abuse situations
Depends on your ability and must be completed within 12 weeks..
Accredited by CPD Standards Office, an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognised symbol of quality-assured training.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
How to purchase this course is via our website:www.ditaconsulting.co.uk, E-learning, shop and then locate the course and follow the procedures and make payment online also. Once you have paid, an e-mail will be send to you with login details.
To set up an account for your company/organisation, we need the following information:
- Name of the person, who will manage the account
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
All Payment online & Secured.
Once you have successful completed the course you will receive digital copy of your certificate which you must print yourself.
Course provider details
- Dita Consulting
- Member Since: 18/05/2016
Other courses from Dita Consulting
- Autism Awareness e-Learning – CPD Accredited
- Fire Safety e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Tissue Viability Introduction e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Information Governance e-learning – CPD Accredited
- Health & Safety e-learning Course – CPD Accredited