- Based in Gloucestershire
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 01242 534929.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
During this Safeguarding Foundation Adults session delegates will explore and define types of abuse, responding to and reporting allegations and disclosures. Safeguarding is sensitively explored through a range of creative group activities and tutor-led discussions.
FREE Gloucestershire County Council Funding available for some organisations, please contact us for more information.
Course provider details
- Star Training
- Member Since: 03/04/2014
Other courses from Star Training
- Health, Safety and First Responder
- Effective Supervision and Appraisal Practice
- Administration of Medication
- Care Planning and Record Keeping Training
- Infection Prevention and Control