- Based in Bradford
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0845 463 9993.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: 3 Hours
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace, Classroom-based/Venue
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
Members of the entire dental team are in a position where they may observe the signs of child abuse and neglect, or hear something that causes them concern about a child. The General Dental Council (GDC) states that the dental team have an ethical responsibility to be aware of local procedures for child protection and vulnerable adults.
CPD Hours – 3 Hours Verifiable
Setting and Maintaining Communication Standards
Policy and Procedure
Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
Maintaining Informed Consent
Price based on group booking of 12 delegates. Please contact us for prices for smaller groups and individuals.
Course provider details
- First Medical Training Ltd
- Member Since: 23/04/2015
Other courses from First Medical Training Ltd
- Manual Handling of People Training
- Equality & Diversity Course
- Management and Prevention of Pressure Areas and Sores
- Communication Skills Training
- Infection Control Modules 1 to 4