- Based in Northamptonshire
North East,North West,Yorkshire and the Humber,East Midlands,West Midlands,East of England,London,South East,South West,Wales,Scotland,National
How to book
Use the course enquiry form on the right or call them on 0800 012 6085.
Training Course Details
- Course Length: Half Day
- Delivery Method: In-house/Workplace
- Suitable for: Individual, Group
What’s covered during the day?
This SOVA training has been specifically designed to highlight the importance of safeguarding vulnerable adults amongst staff in a range of care settings. Delegates will come away from this course with the necessary understanding of current practices and laws to ensure that they implement industry standard adult protection policies and procedures. They will gain an understanding of the term abuse and how it can present, signs and symptoms to be aware of and most importantly, what they can do to manage this. We will make certain that the course is delivered in line with the latest legislation associated with your specific client group.
- Recognise an adult who may be vulnerable to being abused (an ‘adult at risk’)
- Recognise what forms abuse can take
- Know how to report concerns about abuse using appropriate systems
- How to manage the situation
- Record keeping and documenting
Delegates will be assessed continuously throughout the session by the Tutor in order to be issued with a Certificate of Attendance.
Course provider details
- Ashfield Consultancy Ltd
- Member Since: 16/05/2016
Other courses from Ashfield Consultancy Ltd
- Behaviour that Challenges & Meaningful Occupations
- Dysphagia Awareness
- Dignity in Care
- Care Planning & Record Keeping
- Verification of Expected Death